Thursday, May 25, 2006
Ode to TimTams
***EDIT***
TimTams are cookies. I'm not a huge cookie fan so I have no experience in describing them. Sort of like a chocolate wafer with a layer of chocolate on either side, and then more chocolate. I don't know why they're so good. You can only get them here and they are one of the things Aussies are most proud of, and one of the things (vegemite being the other) that they miss when they travel abroad.
Daddy- in response to you question- I will need you to bring an empty suitcase when you come up. For TimTams and liquid chai.
Bailey- I got your message this arvo and it made me so happy! I'm glad you like the necklace- does it fit? The man actually made it a little shorter for me right there while we talked about Sydney and the coin. It was pretty cool. I think I might go back to Paddington and get one for me as well. So what did you do in your talent show? Was there a big audience? I wanted to email you back, but I don't have your email address, so I'll just leave you a message here. Cheers, darling!
******
Anthem of Unit 20
TimTams are cookies. I'm not a huge cookie fan so I have no experience in describing them. Sort of like a chocolate wafer with a layer of chocolate on either side, and then more chocolate. I don't know why they're so good. You can only get them here and they are one of the things Aussies are most proud of, and one of the things (vegemite being the other) that they miss when they travel abroad.
Daddy- in response to you question- I will need you to bring an empty suitcase when you come up. For TimTams and liquid chai.
Bailey- I got your message this arvo and it made me so happy! I'm glad you like the necklace- does it fit? The man actually made it a little shorter for me right there while we talked about Sydney and the coin. It was pretty cool. I think I might go back to Paddington and get one for me as well. So what did you do in your talent show? Was there a big audience? I wanted to email you back, but I don't have your email address, so I'll just leave you a message here. Cheers, darling!
******
Anthem of Unit 20
"If I had my way
I'd eat TimTams every day
In a factory
In Australia."
-by Teya. Inspired by me, who finally broke down and bought some. (I am the weakest link?)
Now that we've devoured the TimTams, Kristen's making hazelnut coffee, I'm making chai, and Abi's making brownies. Our laptops and uni work are scattered around the living room, but we are equally unmotivated. It's a good night for flatmates and the weekend is coming just in time.
Amy, during a philosophical walk to the mac centre: "Coffee drastically improves my quality of life." Cheers to that, darling.
byeee
Comments:
<< Home
Michelle, please bring me some TimTams. Never mind, please bring me a LOT of TimTams. =) I know I'll LOVE them! I'll repay you with neverending coffee. haha. Much love.
Post a Comment
<< Home

