Friday, June 30, 2006

A post that isn't really a post...

Still no time for updates. Uni is officially over but I'm spending all my time with girlfriends and am having to say goodbye to so many people this week. I did manage to get some pictures up from Fraser Island and from around the house. Click here if you want to see them.

Happy birthday to Gran-O!!! And a special "hello" to Bailey and Lauren. I enjoyed hearing from you guys so keep in touch!

Cheers
(from a hike in Fraser. without a doubt, the coolest hike I've ever taken.)

Comments:
Hi Michelle! We hope you enjoy your weeks without school in Australia...when is your family going to visit? Mr. Stubbs finished jury duty and me and Casey are going to see Tim McGraw next month! We miss you =)
 
aww..... i miss you
 
Thanks for your continued updates, Michelle. It's been fun keeping up with your adventures. See you soon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?