Tuesday, June 27, 2006
THAT IS SUCH A LAME WAY TO WIN A GAME.
Comments:
<< Home
It could be the goalie's mind was somewhere else....Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's "royal" wedding, perhaps? ;-) Hee, hee!
I am somewhat disappointed in the World Cup, because the ref's have TOO much influence over the outcome of the game. All of the teams that I have pulled for have gotten "the short end of the stick" in regards to calls by the refs!
It will be interesting to see how the ref's call the Guana vs Brazil game, because Guana will be playing very physical to try to frustrate Brazil's pure style of play and superior talent. I'm pulling for Brazil!
It will be interesting to see how the ref's call the Guana vs Brazil game, because Guana will be playing very physical to try to frustrate Brazil's pure style of play and superior talent. I'm pulling for Brazil!
hey mich havin' fun? i am here with my friwnd Lauren. We are having lots of fun. Lauren wants to say something:
Hey. I hope you are having fun in austrailia (dont know how to spell that) Have you seen kangaroos and elephants and giraffes? well hope you have a lot of fun and remember to stay safe! Bi bi!!!
Post a Comment
Hey. I hope you are having fun in austrailia (dont know how to spell that) Have you seen kangaroos and elephants and giraffes? well hope you have a lot of fun and remember to stay safe! Bi bi!!!
<< Home

