Wednesday, January 03, 2007

RMT, anyone?

I have so many funny things to write about (Cousin "Boogared" and Irene, my grandmother's "urban check," my crazy west Texas relatives, breaking into my own car...)
But for now, just a question (for anyone still reading my somewhat dead blog.)

Does anyone want to try and get tickets to the Radio Music Theater? Leslie's got it into my head, and I'm wanting to go since I haven't been for a year or two. Friends who I know love RMT have been to a show recently, so I thought I'd just throw it out there for the rest of you. I'm leaving for Mexico on Saturday, so let me know!
-Mich

Comments:
sometimes i do, sometimes i don't, and that my friends is always redundant
 
i want to go to rmt...especially now that i'm missing you more than a little baby owl
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?