Friday, March 30, 2007
Bloomington has tulips and daffodils, white trees and purple trees. Everywhere.
Comments:
<< Home
That happens EVERY Spring in Indiana. We hope you come to see it next year too. We could probably arrange for you to see lots of SNOW in the winter also!
Charlotte
Charlotte
Indiana is awesome! You should move there... Either that, or Rochester, New York. We don't really have any flowers yet, but it's going to snow on Easter. Doesn't that sound like a fun new experience?
:)
:)
Hey Michelle,
this is Bailey and i was just saying hi. Do u have a yahoo account where you can get onto Yahoo Messenger? Well, I luv u. Oh yea I got glasses lol!!!
Post a Comment
this is Bailey and i was just saying hi. Do u have a yahoo account where you can get onto Yahoo Messenger? Well, I luv u. Oh yea I got glasses lol!!!
<< Home

