Friday, April 27, 2007
Recent accomplishments
1. made Mike Hon giggle
2. got a (natural) tan
3. wrote a fugue
4. smiled at a stranger and made him run into a bench
5. got my first speeding ticket (43 in a 30)
6. mastered evite.com
Quote of the Day goes to Dr. Nelson, my favorite and most genius professor of the semester:
(to student who answered question incorrectly)-
"No, not exactly... Well, strictly speaking, you're dead wrong. Again."
2. got a (natural) tan
3. wrote a fugue
4. smiled at a stranger and made him run into a bench
5. got my first speeding ticket (43 in a 30)
6. mastered evite.com
Quote of the Day goes to Dr. Nelson, my favorite and most genius professor of the semester:
(to student who answered question incorrectly)-
"No, not exactly... Well, strictly speaking, you're dead wrong. Again."
Comments:
<< Home
Oh so fun to make him giggle- it is rather infectious.
Sorry about the ticket! My first was about within 6 weeks of getting my license- and my dad was in the front seat telling me to go faster!
Sorry about the ticket! My first was about within 6 weeks of getting my license- and my dad was in the front seat telling me to go faster!
1. I'm impressed! Your first speeding ticket!
2. Evite.com rocks!
3. That quote is funny, sounds like a good prof!
4. I like exclamation points!
2. Evite.com rocks!
3. That quote is funny, sounds like a good prof!
4. I like exclamation points!
i can't believe you didn't tell me you got a ticket.
i'm glad you remember quotes from your profs, too.
the other day in class a student asked my favorite prof, "why don't we read any works by women in this class?"
he said, "we reed Rousseau."
i'm glad you remember quotes from your profs, too.
the other day in class a student asked my favorite prof, "why don't we read any works by women in this class?"
he said, "we reed Rousseau."
I love Dr. Nelson. I can totally hear him saying that. :-)
You know, I invited him to my party a couple of weeks ago on a whim. Sent him an evite at something like 2 in the morning.
He may have thought that unusual while deleting my messages, but that's OK. I find him to be most unusual as well.
Post a Comment
You know, I invited him to my party a couple of weeks ago on a whim. Sent him an evite at something like 2 in the morning.
He may have thought that unusual while deleting my messages, but that's OK. I find him to be most unusual as well.
<< Home

