Tuesday, November 13, 2007
People to love and celebrate
Happy belated birthday to Bailey, who turned THIRTEEN on Saturday! Just when family gatherings were starting to get a little stale, Bailey was born, bringing lots of fun and energy to our family. She's definitely one of my coolest cousins and we had so much fun dancing together at Walt and Chandra's wedding this summer. She is currently planning a trip to come visit me here so we can go to a Colts game together. Right, Bailey? ;)

And happy Veterans Day to Granddaddy! We got to visit the World War II Memorial in DC this summer, and it was a really special time. I was so proud to walk around with him and call him my grandfather. He's one of the bravest and gentlest people I will ever know, and we all love him SO MUCH.

And happy belated birthday to Lauren, my dearest friend. She is in so many ways my other half and I miss being with her so much here in Bloomington. See you soon, love.