Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ravinia lawn


We had 8,010 people at James Taylor on Friday night and 8,030 on Saturday night. You literally could not see the grass.


This is a picture of ONE of the lawns. Technically there is just a north lawn and a south lawn, but I would say there was at least four times what you see in this picture.

Comments:
It's Monday evening and I'm reading my sister's blog from tomorrow. I feel really special to have a sister who can bend the space-time continuum. Actually, I think you're just posting in Oz time. Oz is practically a world away, though, so it's OK.
 
I adored the James Taylor story you shared. Glad your summer is going so well!

And I'm totally sad I didn't get to see you when you were here.
 
I prefer the south lawn personally. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?