Saturday, September 06, 2008

"Oh my gosh! Are you kidding me?"








I love this boy. Marrying him will be the most selfish thing I've ever done for myself.
Can't wait.
:)

Comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

And I'm sorry I couldn't get up to see you in Chicago. But if you're ever anywhere near Minnesota, drop me a line and we'll hang out.
 
Michelle, you are the most un-selfish (I guess "selfless" would've been a much more sophisticated word, but I am far from that...) person I know. And I know that even in marriage you will not be selfish. Rob is the luckiest guy in the world. And you totally deserve it! It's nice to see you indulge yourself sometimes... =) I am so happy for you! And excited!
 
Woo-hoo! Congrats, my dear.

p.s. Nice bling you got there. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?